Friday, February 15, 2008

My first screencast

I feel like a this is very Fisher Price but whatever. I am hoping this file loads and you can witness my first screencast. It took me about 2 periods with the sun beating down on the back of my head but I did it! YAY! ME!

The software I used is Camtasia Studio. You can use Jing Project, which is free open source software. They are both offered by Tech Smith. I find Camtasia pretty easy to use. For this screencast, I recorded both audio and video at the same time but you are able to record them separately if you wanted to. The software is fairly easy to use and also comes with easy to follow tutorials. It is weird something happened with Pan/Scan so it is panning at bizarre moments but this is only with the AVI version. My other version is much nicer.

No comments: