Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cesspool of germs - school environs


I love working at a school. The students are hilarious. They inspire me every day. I learn so much from my colleagues. There are so many pluses I cannot even write them down!

However, there are those moments, a couple times during the school year where the vicious flu virus or some strange mutated illness attacks the faculty.

This is one of those times. For the past 2 weeks, a number of my friends and colleagues have been going down because of the "flu." I am not even sure it is the flu but this one packs a punch - body aches, headaches, sore throat, stuffy/runny nose (look at that picture above! it's disgusting) and a person just cannot do anything.

I was talking to Felicious last night and she told me that I need to vibrate like the germ to battle it. I have no idea what that means because when I do visualize what I think that means, I just start cracking up.

Anyway, so, just as a warning to all you healthy people, do not get this strain of the flu and if you do go to the doctor right away. I have been sending panicked fear mongering emails to my friends because I care and I want them to feel better.

No comments: