Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's grading time again...

It's that time of year again - grades and comment writing. You would think that it would get easier but students change so much over the past 3 or 4 months from when you first met them. I tend to have a really difficult time writing comments. It is not that I do not have anything to say about my students like at the beginning of the year when I first met them but it is just difficult for me to describe students in the space available. However, this is the time, where I feel more comfortable with the kids and they feel more comfortable with me so their personalities change - they are more confident, more relaxed and a little more open with their true personalities. It is this time of year, where their comments are a bit more personal. I just wish it did not stress me out so much but at least this time I am much more on top of things and have already finished 3 out of the 15.


No comments: