Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ALA Conference is coming. Are you ready?

I am not sure I can make it to the ALA Conference this year. I know! What kind of librarian do I think I am? Well, obviously, I'm trying to be great but I also have 2 other conferences this summer which means my head might explode. The Shifted Librarian posted a link to this so I thought I would Clipmark it and share it with all of you lovely people.
Enjoy!
clipped from alfocus.ala.org


Your ALA Annual Conference & You!

Gee willikers! Check out this swell 1950s-style educational film that gives you the A-B-Cs of having a jim-dandy time at Annual Conference. It's packed with so many super tips that every Billy and Sue out there will exclaim, "Golly! Can we watch it again?" Yes indeedy, you can! (Stick around afterwards for a few bloopers, too.)

 blog it

No comments: