Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Librarian Pressures

I saw this on Unshelved and I thought, "Yup! that's what I'd say!" Though sometimes I feel like as a librarian I should just figure things out my self because I do know how to do the research. Sometimes, I won't ask about things because I figure I should just know how to find that information and do it on my own. Do any other librarians feel this way? Also, I feel like I should be on top of everything out there even though that's impossible. Gah...
Anyway, "I'm a librarian! I did research!" Wonder if the guys are unshelved will make that into a shirt because I'd wear it! and it'll remind me that I can also ask for help when I need it.
clipped from www.unshelved.com
Unshelved comic strip for Tuesday, September 29, 2009
 blog it

No comments: