Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Elluminate vs. Google Wave

I received an invite to use Google Wave from the awesome Dewitte on Vox. As I was walking the first intro video, I thought, "Hey! This looks an awful lot like that other program I saw Tom Barrett used." And it is really very very similar! I still have to play around with it but I am wondering what some of you out there think. Have you used elluminate before? are you using Google wave? If you are a teacher, how do you use it for class?
clipped from www.elluminate.com
Elluminate Live eLearning Solution & Collaboration Solution Software.

Elluminate goes beyond web conferencing with best-in-class web, audio, video, and social networking solutions that help you create a 21st century teaching, learning, and collaboration environment. Learn more

 blog it

No comments: