Friday, July 16, 2010

Summertime Sewing

This summer I've just been working at the public library and training for the ThinkCure Bike Challenge in November as well as going to hula twice a week. We are performing at one of my hula sisters wedding reception so we have to practice. practice. practice.

For the ThinkCure bike challenge I'm going to make stuff and hopefully sell them to raise the $1500 that I'm required to raise. I've raised some but it's slowed down a bit and I need to kick start it again.

This is one of the bags I've made but I'm not too happy with this one. Sewing towels are kind of tricky because the fabric is thick. I was making this for my friend but I'm going to redo it so this will be mine. I can't pass it because I'm scared that it might fall apart and who wants that?!?! NO ONE!

Anyway, that's about it. Also, I've been thinking of the future and where I want to be. I feel like I've hit a wall and I need movement even if it's slow movement.

No comments: