Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Apps I'm Into

I thought I should post some of the things I'm playing around with (or should I say "exploring" so I sound more professional?).

So, I used to use "all consuming" but I just closed that account. I wonder if all my reviews will disappear now? I didn't think of that...

I'm now trying out GetGlue . I like that all my "entertainment" is in one place. Similar to All Consuming but I like "collecting" stickers. I'm a sucker for those virtual pins, stickers, etc.

I used to use Foursquare but their lack of privacy settings at the time freaked me out so I dumped them. I'm now trying Gowalla.

I am currently reading "From Fear to Facebook" by Matt Levinson. Check out his page. And read his book.

For my YA reading: Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

Comics: The Marvelous Land of Oz adapted by Eric Shanower

Still obsessed with Flickr. Getting more into Facebook though I fight that, it's just that "everybody" is on it and that's the only way I can contact them.

If you want to share what new things you've discovered too please leave a comment.

No comments: