Monday, November 5, 2007

Grades and Comments

After IL2007, I had to work on grades and comments so I have not been able to post about the conference. I need to spend an evening just writing about all the different panels. It has been a very hectic couple of weeks so I will get to it at some point. Once all the madness dies down and I can have a moment to sit and write. I have been doing a lot of thinking about Social Network Sites and their use in education. There were so many cool things that I learned about and that I would like to implement in some way into the curriculum or into the library that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

But I am also beginning to question my own privacy online. How private do I need to do? Should my comfort level change?

There were so many wonderful bloggers that presented that I feel like I would like to be just that open and accessible.

No comments: