Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!


Hope everyone has a lovely and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Things I am looking forward to today:
  • My cousin, Cynthia's, turkey - she's a chef (though my sister's turkey rocks too)
  • Pecan cookies (Joy's specialty - i can finish i giant ziplock bag of those in one sitting and i am not ashamed)
  • My uncle Frank's roast beef - i don't even like roast beef
  • My auntie Auring's salad
  • mashed potatoes
  • sweet potatoe pie
Things I am thankful for:
  • everyone having a pretty healthy year
  • everyone's pretty safe and made it through those fires
  • great family
  • wonderful friends
  • having a pretty fabulous school year
  • the new Alex Rider Book - Snakehead
  • Three days off!
Hope everyone has a great holiday!!

No comments: