Hope everyone has a lovely and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
Things I am looking forward to today:
- My cousin, Cynthia's, turkey - she's a chef (though my sister's turkey rocks too)
- Pecan cookies (Joy's specialty - i can finish i giant ziplock bag of those in one sitting and i am not ashamed)
- My uncle Frank's roast beef - i don't even like roast beef
- My auntie Auring's salad
- mashed potatoes
- sweet potatoe pie
- everyone having a pretty healthy year
- everyone's pretty safe and made it through those fires
- great family
- wonderful friends
- having a pretty fabulous school year
- the new Alex Rider Book - Snakehead
- Three days off!