Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tag! I'm It! : 6 Things That Make Me Happy

My friend, Elizabeth A., who blogs at Archipelago, tagged me with this meme. I like this one because 1) it's only 6 things not 250 which seems to be the case for most of these memes and 2) it's about what makes me happy! And who doesn't want to make a happy list?

Here are the rules because I'm tagging you people!
  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post six things that make you happy along with these rules.
  • Then tag six others (letting them know, of course..I only tagged 5).
  • Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.
What makes me happy at 6:42 in the morning.
  • that first cup of coffee after not waking up to the alarm clock.
  • using our fun monitoring system to play with the children...Ambookgeek and I have moments of pure happiness this way and it also gets the kids to a little more relaxed around us so that they will come up to us for help later - whether it's for a book recommendation or help researching)
  • laughing, having fun, and spending time with my loved ones (cheesy but true..my peeps are hilarious and it doesn't even matter what we are doing)
  • sitting on a surfboard, waiting for a wave as the sun is setting (it is the most beautiful thing to ever experience and I think, even if you don't surf you should just paddle out there and sit on your board...nothing like it on the planet)
  • curling up in bed with a good book and a cup of tea
Ok, I'm tagging some people but if you want to join in please do!
  1. tiffanybbrown
  2. jasontoney
  3. mellemusic
  4. miss mahoney
  5. miss fel
  6. joffi


No comments: