Sunday, February 21, 2010

Book Drops: "Leviathan" by Scott Westerfeld (YA) (rated 4 stars)

by Scott Westerfeld

I finally finished “Leviathan” last night. I had to return it a couple of times so our students could read it and finally got it back.

What Caught My Eye: The book cover is just amazing. The gears, the red, black and grays. Also, I really like Scott Westerfeld so I had to pick up latest book.

Why I Didn’t Put It Down: well, I did put it down…Students first! It was a fun adventure going back and forth between Alexander and Deryn, the two protagonists, of the book. This is very action packed and again Westerfeld just draws the reader in and you just want to finish it. Also the illustrations are pretty cool.

Who Would I Recommend This To: people who like steampunk, Westerfeld fans, people who like Sci Fi.

No comments: