Tuesday, August 10, 2010

YA Review: Everwild by Neal Schusterman (rated 4 stars)

by Neal Shusterman

I finally finished the Skinjacker Trilogy! Though, like with most YA series now-a-days there always seems to be an open ending so that they can continue the series.

Why Did I Pick Up This Book? Mainly, I wanted to finish the series and because I do enjoy Neal Schusterman’s books.

Why I Didn’t Put It Down? It is very action packed and I was already invested in the series. I needed to know what happened to Mary, The McGill, The Chocolate Ogre and Allie. I loved the new characters, like the Ripper and the other skinjackers as well as the other cities that they visited like Chicago and Memphis. The fact that Graceland is a vortex was pretty awesome and the effect it has on the characters is worth the read.

Who Would I Recommend This To: Kids who like stories about the after life and want a little adventure and suspense. Also adults who just want a nice fun read.

No comments: