Thursday, January 19, 2012

Returning to Cataloging

I have to share. I've started cataloging again with CZ. CZ is slowly retiring. I don't want her to leave. I don't think anyone should retire until I am ready to retire!!! Anyway, I forget that I have been here for 6 years and they have been here for....a while. So, when my coworkers start talking about retirement, I just don't believe them. I know, I'm in denial but CZ is so amazing, awesome, fun and the best cataloger in the world, that I just can't let her go...even though, I have no say in the matter, I like to pretend.
So, here it is. My first batch of cataloged books, with their shiny new labels. It has been *cough* 10 years *cough* since the last time I've cataloged so this took a while. Like 4 hours. But I finally got it done. I will start with fiction and then move to other types once I get this down.
I really do enjoy cataloging but I know, I will be no where near as incredible at it as CZ.

No comments: