Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last Week In E-Assessment

Wow. I can't believe it's the last week for our E-Assessment class. We are writing our final notes to our classmates on the class discussion board and reflecting on the 8 weeks that have gone by.
First, I learned a lot! I am so much more comfortable working on a wiki space after building our midterm toolbox. Second, I have a better understanding of rubrics and their application to a course, whether it's online or offline. It is useful for all assignments. Third, I have "met" some great people and their support and help has made this course so much better!
I am still working on my final! I know! I know! But it's also nearing the end of the school year and things are getting hectic.
Anyway, if you are looking for a great program, you should try the UW Stout  program for E-Learning.

No comments: