Sunday, January 2, 2011

Book Drops: What I Read in 2010

I was inspired by my friend, CP, to list out what I read this past year. I did it last year too but didn't lay it out as a list. Here's that post. I have to check a couple of different spaces I think because I started using Get Glue this year and I might have stuff on Good Reads which I don't really use. But let's see how I did because I know in the summer I got a bit lazy.

  1. From Fear To Facebook - Matt Levinson
  2. Freedom - Jonathan Franzen
  3. National Geographic's Rare
  4. Ghostopolis - TenNapel
  5. Zombie Chasers Book 1 - John Kloepfer
  6. reread - Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
  7. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
  8. reread - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  10. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkahan
  11. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  12. Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
  13. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  14. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  15. The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan
  16. Fever Crumb - Philip Reeve
  17. Here Lies Arthur - Philip Reeve
  18. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
  19. The Girl who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson
  20. The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - Stieg Larsson
  21. Robot Dreams - Sara Varon
  22. The Wave: In Pursuit of Monster Waves - Susan Casey
  23. Mouse Guard Vol. 1 - David Petersen
  24. Lola: a ghost story - J. Torres
  25. Creature Tech - Doug Tennapel
  26. Pencil Fight Number Three
  27. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - Eric Shanower
  28. The Marvelous Land of Oz - Eric Shanower
  29. Bayou - Jeremy Love
  30. Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing
  31. Sense and Sensibilities - comic version
  32. The Complete Alice In Wonderland - Dynamite comics
  33. A People's History of the United States - Howard Zinn
  34. Last Call - Daniel Okrent
  35. The Tiger: A true story of vengeance and survival - John Vaillant
  36. The Warriors: Power of three - the fourth apprentice - Erin Hunter
  37. Everwild - Neal Shusterman
  38. Asterios Polyp - David Mazzucchelli
  39. Julius Caesar - Ellen Galford
  40. The Forbidden School House - Suzanne Jurmaine
  41. Extreme Scientists - Donna M. Jackson
  42. Going Bovine - Libba Bray
  43. To The Heart of the Storm - Will Eisner
  44. Life in the Boreal Forest - Brenda Guiberson
  45. Pedro and Me - Judd Winick
  46. How Robots Work - Tony Hyland
  47. The Ancient Persians - Virginia Schomp
  48. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
  49. Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
  50. Hatter M. Vol. 1 - Frank Beddor
  51. Hatter M. Vol. 2 - Frank Beddor
  52. Muckrackers - Ann Bausum
  53. Isadora Duncan: a graphic novel biography - Sabrina Jones
  54. The Raucous Royals - Carlyn Beccia
  55. One Hundred Demons - Lynda Barry
  56. Doomed Queens - Kris Waldherr
  57. Britten and Brulightly - Hannah Berry
  58. Getting Graphic - Michele Gorman
  59. Escape: The story of the Great Houdini - Sid Fleischman
  60. Peter and Max - Bill Willingham
  61. Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger
  62. Who was First? - Russell Freedman
  63. The Runaways : dead end kids - Joss Whedon
  64. The Story Behind Toilets - Elizabeth Raum
  65. Aya - Marguerite Abouet
  66. My First Book of Tagalog Words - Liana Romulo
  67. Food For Thought - Ken Robbins
67 books!!! That's pretty good for the year. So much reading. It was nice going through my old blog posts to see what I read. I totally forgot about the history of toilets book! Lots of graphic novels, a good mix of nonfiction and pretty much a crazy variety. I also included the audio books on this list because why separate them out? Happy reading in 2011!!!

2 comments:

Guinevere said...

Congrats on all the books you read! I've just started Zinn's A People's History of the US.

I did not know Joss Whedon had written any books... I'm a total fangirl, I have to go look those up now!

Anna M. said...

Hope you like them! I love him too!